It's Bang Tidy if you're a fan! So don't be a Ding Bat, follow this juicy blog for all the latest on Keith Lemon and Celebrity Juice! You know you want to!! http://www.twitter.com/celebjuicefan Ooosh


Wednesday 1 February 2012

Wax works

Bang Tidy! Madame Tussauds Blackpool Announces Keith Lemon As Latest Wax Figure



Madame Tussauds Blackpool has today announced, top comedian and Celebrity Juice star, Keith Lemon as the latest personality to be immortalised in wax at the interactive attraction.
Keith’s figure is set to be unveiled in March and is currently being sculpted by the Madame Tussauds expert team, following a series of sittings and hundreds of precise measurements being taken, ensuring his wax double is as lifelike and accurate as possible.

Funny man, Keith, is no stranger to Blackpool, having been guest of honour at last year’s world renowned light switch on where he won the crowd over with his own unique brand of side-splitting comedy.

On the accolade Keith said: “If someone had told me back when I first went to Madame Tussauds, when I sneaked in via t' fire exit cos I had no squids, and I got caught by t' security guard I would've said - "One day I'll be in here, and you'll want me in here unveiling me own wax figure"! I can't believe it. I'm chuffed to bits. I wonder if its life like in the hidden bits?”

Taking four months and £150,000 to create, the figure will be in distinguished company when it takes up it’s position in the ‘Big Night In’ room alongside other TV favourites such as Susan Boyle, Gok Wan and Sir Bruce Forysth.

With a wealth of talent and celebrities, a mix of home-grown and international superstars, Madame Tussauds Blackpool has something for all ages and tastes, adding up to the perfect day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment